More information has been trickling out on World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Patch 6.2 as it draws closer to release. There is still no set ETA on just when Fury of Hellfire will get off PTR and go live, but raiders can plan out how to take on the bosses in the new raid, Hellfire Citadel.
Located in the heart of Tanaan Jungle, Hellfire Citadel looms in the distance. Inside the fel-corrupted construct, players will be able to earn items ranging in power from item level 675–685 in Raid Finder up to item level 735 in Mythic difficulty. For the Warcraft players who are planning to venture in with Raid Finder, they will need to hone their equipment up item level 650.
- Week 1 (with the release of Patch 6.2)
- Hellfire Citadel Normal and Heroic difficulties open.
- Week 2
- Mythic difficulty becomes available.
- Raid Finder Wing 1 (Hellfire Assault, Iron Reaver, Kormrok) unlocks.
- Week 4
- Raid Finder Wing 2 (Hellfire High Council, Kilrogg, Gorefiend) unlocks.
- Week 6
- Raid Finder Wing 3 (Shadow-Lord Iskar, Socrethar the Eternal, Tyrant Velhari) unlocks.
- Week 8
- Raid Finder Wing 4 (Fel Lord Zakuun, Xhul’horac, Mannoroth) unlocks.
- Week 10
- Raid Finder Wing 5 (Archimonde) unlocks.
Players will be able to venture straight into Normal/Heroic Difficulty Hellfire Citadel as soon as the Patch launches. Again, there is no ETA on when Warcraft Patch 6.2 will be released, but it is coming soon™.
Tags: Blizzard Entertainment Warlords of Draenor World of Warcraft Hellfire Citadel
Categorized in: News World of Warcraft
Lilmissy4205.com is Designed and Developed by theCSSguru